Thursday, June 5, 2014

20 time isn't about deadline or making sure that project are due on time it is about exploring. People don’t always realize that not all thing to explore and learn are in labs or quantum physics theory that some of the best thing to explore are the basic thing. Go back to the root of humanity and enjoy the wonders of nature. No matter how many wonder of man can make to amaze the world nature will always find a way because nature conquer all reclaims all that we take from it and can take on everything we can through at it.

I for one will not give up on my project. school is ending and this project is no loner being graded but why not keep learning. knowledge is power and in this case that power could keep me alive when others fall short. I also learned the best lesson of survival mental. You could be able to run a thousand miles a day but if you break down mentally you will never make it. this i what i learned that i was exhausted. running on no sleep or food i was still able to keep working caring load after load that should have exhausted me. with a positive attitude hunger and thirst no longer bothered me this is what i really learned about my project is sure power of will.

This i what i can take away. follow your dreams and do your passions and to who ever says your crazy"or "you should do that" tell them you can do what ever you want, and tell them to s#*&w themselves.

End of captains log

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you're going to continue this project! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words, O English One! Thanks for taking this project to a whole new level. I enjoyed following your journey.

    ReplyDelete