Friday, March 28, 2014

I have always gone outside a lot. I always played outside but I only have 1 Acer of land. As a kid my dad made me go to cub scout. Eventually I loved it and stuck with it. I went to every campout and found out I loved the out doors and started to get more extreme in camping. eventually I really got into the idea of survival. I can only go so far with Boy Scouts. I decided to pursue it more directly and do a 2 day solo survival trip.

 I already know many of the basic skill. I already am very good at shelter building and fire lighting. The areas I need to focus on are food and water. Need to start applying and practicing the skills I need I would prefer to go with more than just a theoretical knowledge before I go.



1 comment:

  1. So you! Glad you chose something you are passionate about. I'd really like to know more about what it takes to do this sort of thing...it is way outside my expertise area. Also, I still have a lot of questions about where, when, how, etc. What will you need to know/prepare? Also...please proofread your posts..I know, ugh.

    ReplyDelete